Presenting Season Sponsor
6 Ballets. 3 Productions. 9 Performances.
Ensure ultimate visibility by marking the entire season with your brand throughout Citie Ballet’s website, social media, printed materials and lobby signage, while enjoying opportunities to host clients and colleagues at performances in our exclusive VIP lounge.
A Presenting Season Sponsor receives:
- 10 passes to the VIP lounge prior to each Saturday performance (30 passes total).
- A professional photo shoot with Citie Ballet dancers at your place of business to capture the relationship in a promotional image. Images can be used to promote your support and align our two organizations publicly.
- Your logo on all advertising, tickets, programs, print and online material for the season.
- 15 tickets to the Citie Home Tour.
- 25 tickets to one performance for each main stage production during the sponsored season (75 tickets total).
- A private backstage tour of the Timms Centre for the Arts.
- A custom GOBO of your logo projected onto the main curtain of the theatre (pre-show, intermission, and post-show).
Creative Development Sponsor
This is a crucial sponsorship opportunity that touches all three productions during a season. To create original new works, a choreographer spends countless hours developing his/her ideas. Music has to be chosen or created, costumes must be designed and built, and the lighting designer must create blueprints to illuminate the stories on stage. The Creative Development Sponsor underwrites some of these costs, which allows us to present the final completed work to our audiences.
A Creative Development Sponsor receives:
- 20 tickets to each production in the season (60 tickets total).
- A private dinner for 4 with Citie Ballet’s artistic director, executive director, board chair and choreographer at the residence of Citie Ballet’s board chair.
- A backstage tour for 10 on a performance night to meet the dancers and see the process of preparing for a show.
- Professional photo shoot with Citie Ballet dancers at your place of business to capture the relationship in a promotional image.
- 8 passes to the VIP lounge prior to each Saturday performance (24 passes total).
- Acknowledgment of your support in the program, from the stage, and in all our social media platforms.
- 2 private visits to our studio to watch the original new work in progress.
- Lifetime/in perpetuity credit for creation assistance (any company performing the piece in the future will give credit to the Creative Development Sponsor).
Production Title Sponsor
2 Ballets. 1 Production. 3 Performances.
Gain visibility by marking a specific artistic work with your brand throughout Citie Ballet’s website, social media, printed materials and lobby signage, while enjoying opportunities to host clients and colleagues at a performance in our exclusive VIP lounge.
A Production Title Sponsor receives:
- 4 passes to the VIP lounge (only available for the Saturday performance).
- A full-page colour ad in the production program.
- Your logo on all advertising, tickets and printed material related to the production.
- 8 tickets to the Citie Home Tour.
- 10 tickets to each of Citie Ballet’s main stage productions for the current season (30 tickets total).
- A personalized Citie Ballet keepsake signed by Citie Ballet artists.
- Exclusive production title sponsor acknowledgment on social media, media releases and all printed materials related to the production.
- Access to a private backstage tour and photo shoot at the Timms Centre for the Arts.
Single Performance Sponsor
2 Ballets. 1 Performance.
Sponsoring a single performance during the run of a production provides you with unique exposure and special hosting opportunities. Gather co-workers, employees, clients or friends, and we will host a pre-show wine and cheese event for you and your guests.
A Single Performance Sponsor receives:
- A ½ page colour ad in the production program.
- On-site signage for your business in the lobby on the night of the performance.
- 15 tickets to the performance.
- A private pre-show reception on the mezzanine level of the Timms Centre for the Arts.